Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Little Child Shall Lead Them

As I asked the Lord what I should read today, I waited and cleaned up a few dishes left over from having company last night. I kept asking and my mind would answer this book or that and I knew it wasn't the Lord. Finally, Summer, not knowing what I had been praying, said, "Mom, I am memorizing Colossians chapter 3." Ding, ding, ding!!! I knew that was what He wanted me to read and I did. Thank you, Lord that when we call you answer and when we seek, we shall find. It is so awesome how the Lord works and it is usually not as I would think. He is showing me more and more that.."a little child shall lead them."Isaiah 11:6. I guess I need more than one to lead me!! It also says in the Word that the student is not greater then the teacher. I am seeing this more in learning with my children. I think they are teaching me much more than I am teaching them. As I was asking Him to help me prioritize today, I heard Him say you only need to know what to do second; as you will seek ye first the kingdom of God. O.K. I have asked Him to help as there is so many have to dos and many want to dos and I want to do His will and I want to take His yoke as it is easy. Blessings, Lisa

No comments: