Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

Lean not on your own understanding

The Lord is so patient with me. As I have been crying out, "I don't understand, Lord! I don't understand!" over the past several weeks or months, it seems. He said, "It is a good thing you don't understand as you would be leaning on it." Wow, the light bulb turned on above my head. Yes, I have not understood so much and now it is a new revelation. It is trusting and not understanding with deaths, cancers, etc. I do believe He has our best interest in mind even though there is pain associated with it. He even allowed His only begotten son to endure pain and death of a cross. Aren't we suppose to be like Jesus? Well, then we must be obediant even to death on a cross. It really puts it in perspective and allows one to rejoice in the Lord, always. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own undestanding. Proverbs 3:5

-Lisa

No comments: