Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Another Twist...

Around the bend I go and... wow... a new direction.

So last time I left everyone I was praying about whether I was supposed to go back to the Philippines in Feb. or August to study at the Newlife School of Midwifery.

Well, after much praying I feel the Lord leading me to stay home.
So the next question was if I was supposed to study midwifery at home as an apprentice.

And again the answer was no.

I was slightly confused. I mean, if I was supposed to go to the Philippines to simply learn more about my First Love then it was totally worth it but.... there had to be more... there just had to be.
But it really seemed like there wasn't and so I tried to rest in what He was telling me to do and to just be faithful in that.

Then, someone mentioned being a Doula.

Ding!

The lights came on and the bells started ringing.

I just knew that the Lord was leading me in that direction. I'm still not sure how it is all going to work but I know that He knows what He is doing and I trust that He will reveal it... in His time. Of course I would appreciate your prayers as well, they mean so much!

So, in the mean time.....
Does anyone need a Doula?
:-)

1 comment:

Josh said...

PTL! I know what you mean about trusting in His plan. I have been asking the Lord what He has for me besides work and life here at home. Not that that is not ok, but you know I don't want to just go through the motions if Jesus has something for me to do more. You know. O yea, I had to look up doula! HA HA!!! That sound really cool!